Buying a Home
Take a look at what you get when you work with me:
We will send you a link to a super cool app where you can search both active and sold listings and we can communicate right inside the app. You like a property you just favourite it! I will know. Information at your fingertips!
- I live and work in Vancouver and Kelowna and have local area knowledge of schools, businesses, and services, leisure activities, zoning bylaws, community plans and more.
- I am skilled in negotiating you the best possible deal, terms and understanding your needs.
- I also have a team of experts to help you out including lawyers, notaries, handypersons, designers, cleaners, movers, mortgage brokers and more.
- If you want to know the costs of homeownership, CLICK HERE.
- I stay involved until you get the keys to your new home and beyond. My goal is to be your Agent for life.
- I am an Accredited Buyer's Agent Representative (ABR®) and this great video explains more about the benefit for any buyer.
"Terry came recommended by some of my colleagues. I am so glad that I chose to work with Terry for my first home purchase. He is very knowledgeable in both the real estate aspect as well as the construction aspect of the various homes we saw. Before stepping inside certain homes, Terry was able to provide me with an idea as to the construction and material quality of the home as well as potential maintenance issues, both short and long term, that I could expect if I decided to buy it. During the viewings, Terry was able to quickly point out flaws or defects inside the home. Terry took the time to understand my circumstances, and as such was very honest and matter-of-fact when we viewed homes that were just not right in terms of features, lifestyle fit, as well as price. Terry is very easy to communicate with and was very quick to respond to questions, requests for viewings, etc... I will definitely be using Terry for my future real estate needs! Thanks Terry!" -Tyrone Carvalho